We help you save time and money by taking the grind out of sourcing, appraising and booking ‘live’ entertainment, which lets you get back to running your business!
“The entertainer was great yesterday Tony – our MC said he was really easy and flexible to work with – not to mention talented. We’ve had some really good feedback from the riders regarding his performance as well. Will definitely be in touch for future events.”
Phoebe Kinley · Project Manager Bicycle QLD Inc.
“Tony, I just wanted to send a quick thank you note for providing our entertainment on Saturday 10 May. Everyone had a great time & have mentioned that the entertainer was so much better than we have had on previous occasions. I shall be in touch when our next event is being planned.”
Sonja Puru · TransitCare Community Flyer.
“Thanks Tony, the entertainer was great and we will be using your services again in the future.”
Doug Hale · Telstra Social Club Brisbane.
“Thank you so much Tony for ensuring the entertainment at our awards night matched our requirements perfectly. I have dealt with many entertainment agencies on the eastern seaboard and have now found my No.1 choice in Brisbane – The Talent Office.”
Helen Ward · Compass Group QLD.
“Just thought I’d let you know what a fantastic night we had on Saturday. Thanks so much for your entertainment recommendation. The band was wonderful. I look forward to dealing with you again for our future events at Faith. Many thanks.”
Deb Osland · Faith Lutheran College.
“Can I be the first official Club Manager to say I highly recommend the services of The Talent Office. The calibre of services and matched entertainers makes it such a hassle free option, and as a Manager you can feel assured Tony and the team create something unique rather than trying to use the same old material or entertainers like other agencies do. If you want to ask me more about The Talent Office, please feel free to do so.”
Jason Van Hunnick · Sporting Club Manager · Brisbane.
“Thanks Tony. The entertainment went really well. The crowd was entertained and on the dance floor all evening. Will be in touch with you again this week in regards to some more entertainment.”
Beach House Bar and Grill · Redbank.
“I can’t tell you how much hassle this saves me. Looking forward to getting the posters and info. All is great so far and very reasonable cost wise as well.”
Captain Cook Tavern · Redcliffe.
WHY USE OUR SERVICES?
• We guarantee you the best quality at realistic prices. Don’t book anything until you get a free no-obligation quote from us.
• Our personal service policy means we listen & care about what ‘you’ need, not what we think you need!
• Avoid wasting time and money sourcing, appraising and booking acts: we act for you.
• Variety Variety Variety – new and exciting acts are always available to you.
• Full 24 hour emergency backup service 365 days a year.
• All promotional material supplied for every act including press photographs, biographies and colour posters for in-house and print media advertising.
• One weekly invoice (clubs, hotels & resorts) for all your entertainment ensures simplicity and uniformity.
• Over 30 years experience in entertainment management and liaison.
• We are 100% Dept of Industrial Relations compliant under the Queensland Private Employment Agencies Act.
We supply ‘live’ entertainment specifically to our clients’ individual requirements, continually sourcing, auditioning and recruiting new acts and services, guaranteeing the continually supply of new and exciting acts and services to keep our clients’ entertainment line-up fresh and modern.
Click Here to get a quote or to make a booking enquiry
Or call Tony on 0402 273 801.